- Reception |
- Our student residences |
- Student Residence Bordeaux : Flat in university residence Bordeaux | Cardinal Campus
Student Residence Bordeaux - Page 1
Looking for a student studio in Bordeaux ?
Cardinal Campus is opening its first student residence !
This new student residence offers fully furnished and equipped studio apartment with a modern design and internet access.
Bordeaux is a very popular city for students, combining proximity to the ocean and dynamic city life, Bordeaux is a city where you feel good!
Students also appreciate the city's architecture and its wide range of cultural activities.
With over 85,000 students, Bordeaux is the 6th largest student city in France.
There is plenty of transport to get around Bordeaux: numerous bus lines and 4 tramway lines.
The student residence Le Tchanque is served by bus lines 11, 24 and 26.
All our student accommodation is furnished and equipped for immediate use: a kitchenette, a private bathroom, storage furniture, a single or double bed. The layout is designed to optimise space.
Studios from 550€ onwards
The student residence Le Tchanque offers a wide range of studios for students with hot water and heating included as well as a free internet connection.
It is composed of :
- Kitchen area with storage, dining table, ceramic hob, microwave oven, and fridge; tbleware and kitchen utensils are also included.
- Living area with desk and storage space
- Sleeping area with bed and bedside table
- Private bathroom with walk-in shower, basin, vanity unit and toilet.
Are you interested in the residence ?
Are you looking for furnished and equipped student accommodation in Bordeaux ?
Are you interested in Le Tchanque student residence?
Nothing could be easier:
- contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
- or by phone at 06 09 85 52 78
Discover our other types of accommodation
Composed of student studios apartments but also T1* or T2* flat, alone or shared, Le tchanque residence is a residence to live in and to share !
T1* : 1 room flat.
T2* : 1 bedroom flat.